- Combined Federal Campaign (#20303)
- Maryland Charity Campaign (#27-0887317)
- Combined Charity Campaign (#4811)
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (#3961)
- Other workplace giving programs
- Employer matching gifts
- Preparing or revising your will
- Gifts of insurance, securities, or retirement assets
- Fundraising guidelines
- Third-party fundraisers
Your gift, pooled with other support, will help us provide service dogs and other highly skilled canines to America’s heroes. Funds donated to a specific dog may be utilized to support general program needs.
Hero Dogs, Inc. is recognized as a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Hero Dogs are deductible under section 170 of the Code. A copy of our current financial statement is available on request by contacting Hero Dogs, Inc. at P.O. Box 64, Brookeville, MD 20833-0064. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.