So many fun things happened:
* Gary and I kept walking and hiking. We went to Mount Sugarloaf again though Meaghan couldn’t come this time 🙁 and took our first trek on the Senaca Creek Greenway trail.
* Gary had to go to California (which wasn’t fun for me) and I got to stay with Jennifer for a whole week (which was fun for me!). I went to the middle school which was big and busy and almost a bit scary but I handled it!
* I also went to the mall for the first time. That was another big and busy place which was tiring but also fun.
* I ate out for lunch at the GrillMarX with lots of other Hero Dogs. It was hard to ignore them but I’m getting to be really good at that (well, mostly :-)). Gary took me to the Hornet’s Nest in Damascus too and I did great!
* We also went to Frederick where I went to a coffee shop and sat really well under the table. There were lots of ducks in the little creek and I have to admit that it was really, really hard to pay attention to anything else when they were in the picture. Something to keep working on!
* Then we had the Great Puppy Swap. I went to see Kelsey and George (Hero Dogs Bartley’s raisers). They had a fun cat named Samuel and I went to school with Kelsey and met lots of people and George even took me on the Metro (whee!).
* I also finished Puppy Kindergarten Two. I miss Tammy but it is a lot of fun seeing all the bigs dogs in the Big Dogs class. Some of them are even in the kennel and are finishing their service dog training. I can’t wait until I can do that I. I really like working and helping people.
Next stop: February!